Homemade soft serve could not be easier. Four ingredients and ten minutes is all you need to make creamy, smooth pineapple soft serve ice cream. This Homemade Pineapple Soft Serve Ice Cream is so simple to make. Just blend and serve. Make it for a party, your kids or even hide it for yourself.
Homemade Pineapple Soft Serve Ice Cream
- 2 cup frozen Pineapple chunks
- 8 oz frozen Whipped Topping like Cool Whip
- 3 tbsp Honey or 2 tbsp Sugar
- 6 oz Pineapple Juice
- Blend all ingredients in strong blender or food processor until whipped.
- If mixture is too runny, add 1/4 cup ice and process further.
- Too look more like a creamy whip, transfer mixture to piping bag with star tip and pipe into cups.